Thursday, November 13, 2008

Introduction

The purpose of this blog is to share my ideas about christianity and how to live a good christian life. I am privelaged to have found a great church with a pastor who is very good at explaining verses and scriptures from the bible in an easy to understand way and relate things that are said in the bible to our everyday lives in the current day and age. I take notes during church and discuss the things from the pastor's sermon with my wife and others sometimes, and I thought it would be interesting to find out what other people think about the things that I agree with or don't agree with concerning what I hear in my pastor's sermon. I figure this will be a good way to really cement in my mind what I believe and why, and that will help me to live the kind of christian life that I want to live. 

So I'll write a post once a week or so based mostly on what was preached in the sermon at my church, but also on things that I think of on my own whether those things were spurred from something in a sermon or from something else. I hope that you will post comments about what you think about what I write whether you agree or not, and tell me why. Together, we can expand and solidify our faith and beliefs and continually improve our lives.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment